Music Therapy for Medical & Chronic Illness
Did you know that music therapy can profoundly help you heal from all kinds of chronic, stress-related health issues?
Music therapy has an amazing ability to:
- Induce deep states of peace, relaxation, and creative flow
- Have a dramatic effect on optimizing all major systems of the body
- Create an optimal healing environment for cancer patients
- When used with anti-nausea drugs for patients receiving high-dose chemotherapy, can help ease nausea and vomiting
- Reduce short-term pain
- Decrease the overall intensity of the patient’s experience of pain, and therefore reduce the need for pain medication
- For hospice patients, improved relaxation, comfort, and pain control.
- Reduction in heart rate, blood pressure, breathing rate, insomnia, depression, and anxiety
- Affect brain waves, brain circulation, and stress hormones
- Overall increased quality of life
Referenced from: Cancer.org
If you or someone you know is struggling with chronic immune weakness or you want a refreshing and effective approach to optimize cancer recovery, then call our clinic today at 509-979-4357 so we can discuss your needs.